London's venue launch
We contributed to the launch of a major events venue in Belgravia London, Il Bottaccio. Owned by Italians, we put together a winning strategy to link the Italian management culture with the London UK events industry.
- Competitor analysis throughout London venues
- Advertising and communication strategy
- Bringing value and spotting the strengths and weaknesses of each space of the venue: ballroom, restaurant and coffee shop.
- Technical and image consulting to re-evaluate the rooms: interior decoration, furniture, lighting, floral decorations, and wall colors
- Organizing working area functionality: Hall, Club Room, Coffee Shop/Art Gallery, Ballroom, Restaurant, and Kitchen
- Legal advisors & operations for events and food safety permission
Creative Consulting Project for Fashion Industry
The Liquid Luxury was appointed by Shanghai Benchang Investment Ltd to study the Shanghai fashion market in order to design full collection.
- Socio-cultural analysis, consumer and human behavior
- Social changing scenario
- Image Brand evolution
- Analysis of the product DNA
- Fabric, tissue and material proposal
- Design, Trend & Forecasting and Mood Board
Milan Fashion Week attracting International clients
The Liquid Luxury was appointed by Las Vegas Baku, Azerbajian retail stores company and a Shanghai private team manufacturing clothing company to fully assist them for Fashion brand selection and Fashion week in Milan.
Re-engineering an organic skin care company
Appointed by Otzium Ltd, organic skin care and beauty company based in Tuscany (Italy).
- Business process reengineering
- Packaging selection
- INCI formula creation
- Products' range development
- Refreshing company image
- Research of the last trends in the beauty market
Italian coffee goes International
"Dolce Vita" brand development abroad for Just Industries S.r.l. coffee roasters in Italy.
- Study of the international coffee consumption
- Evaluating the best growing coffee markets
- Adapting the coffee packaging and image to the cultural and social environment
- Study of the best coffee mix to meet locals tastes
- Setting up the best strategy by considering the tradition and infrastructures of the country: railways, highways, language, distribution points, urbanization, legal matter
- Organizing several means of distribution: bars, restaurants, supermarkets, coffee shop
- Consulting the products range: coffee beans, ground coffee, coffee pods, instant coffee, coffee capsules.
- HR service to identify the best local agents
Italian FMCG to Australasian markets
The Liquid Luxury co-operated with Zeroquaranta S.r.l. and major trading companies and shipping companies in order to deliver, on an ongoing basis, full containers of Italian food & beverage to Australia, South Korea and Japanese markets.
- Negotiating offers and quantity
- Finding suppliers of bulk quantity products
- LOI and agreement
- Research and documentation to comply with local regulations
- Dealing with forwarders and shipping companies
- Working on margin profit figures
- Orders completion and bookkeeping
WWII Stolen Art investigation
The Liquid Luxury worked on stolen Art recovery London firm The Art Loss Register Ltd.
- Registration and data entry of valuable stolen artworks
- Organization of a database in co-operation with The Courtauld Image Library
- Organizing a matching system model
- Major Art Auctions catalogues investigation
- Dealing with a big number of confidential information
A 360° Digital Strategy
The Liquid Luxury developed a digital strategy for Must Italia Srl, a food manufacturer in Italy.
- Designing logo and pay off
- Building company and products website on last programs (Bootstrap, mobile-friendly, intuitive)
- Content Management
- CRM and database
- Digital Marketing strategy
- Developing SEO and SEM
copyright © The Liquid Luxury 2017